Saturday 22 May 2010

Super Wild Horses

Another awesome Melbourne band! What is it about that place that creates such great music? Personally I think its the climate but that's another story for another time. Anyway, here's Super Wild Horses. I saw these gals a couple of times and they never failed to impress me. I'm pretty sure there's a name for this kind of music but I'm not really in touch with that sort of thing anymore. Is it shit gaze? I really don't know. But what I do know is that Super Wild Horses were splendid every time I saw them including when they played the Lithuanian House were the room was filled with what I assume were pictures of former Latvian Presidents or Prime Ministers. Very strange venue. That night I had a slightly awkward encounter with one of them. Oh, what could have been.

And yes, I have a crush on both these girls. One slightly more than the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment