Monday 17 May 2010

Pets With Pets

On my first weekend in Australia I was taken ended up seeing Pets With Pets. On paper there really was no reason for me to like this band. I was kinda cringing when they were setting up as I was sure I was not gonna dig them at all especially as Walshe who brought me there told me they were balls (can't help but wonder why we stayed now that I think about it). We hung around anyway and within a few minutes I was wondering how Walshe could have been so wrong about this band. They were fantastic! My language isn't pretty enough to describe their sound so just watch the video and hear for yourself.



We got talking to Zayd and Johnno after the gig (Zayd is the one who looks like he's called Zayd and Johnno is the one who looks like he's called Johnno) and it turns out that they're lovely fellas to boot.

Oh, and they had a different drummer when Walshe first saw them which might explain why they were better when we saw them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment