Tuesday 8 June 2010

Panda Kopanda

I've been posting videos of bands I saw and loved while I was in Melbourne so why the hell haven't I done the same for Belfast bands? Actually its probably because there's not a lot of videos by Belfast bands I like (I hope that statement gets proven wrong btw).

Anyway, here's the video for 'Spirals' by Panda Kopanda. It was filmed by Will McConnell at a show I put on a few years ago. An interesting(?) note for fact fans is that the video features Iron Ben's special lady friend (she's one of the lovely girls sitting at the table).

During the filming Will moved a light we had set up on stage so he could have better light for his filming; well the light wasn't moved back and someone accidentally threw a cardigan on the light which almost led to the whole place going up in flames. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment